Thursday, December 24, 2009

x Mas eve dinner with family '09

This is the first time we had a family dinner, except for my big bro, for x mas eve. If this is going to be an annual event in our family, Eastin Hotel has marked as a start to it.


Into the main part, I would give a thumb up for the design, the service n the food there. What really linger our taste bud is the oyster. I juz have 3 of it. Not enuf though, if liltle my bro were to be more patient, I would have eaten much more of it. U will love it too. N ya.. the raw salmon there is fresh!! I can't skip mentioning that as well!! Not to mention about the turkey.. Oh my God, with the gravy on top of it, it taste so delicious. After all, it shud be the centre of the spotlight among all the dish there.. What a waste was, I didn't take the main course there yet before we leave. However, I went back home with statisfaction off course!!

0 comments: