Thursday, January 7, 2010

something troubles me....@#$%

i did miss u, dad. somehow, sometime, no always.

ytd, me n my friend were walking into a building where our lecture for microeconomic is held. When we are about to reach the building, i heard someone call 'Phaik Har'. that's strange. from far before i enter the building, i notice there are workers of the construction on the first floor. me notice also that the guy who called my name was the worker with the tattoo on to it one. i though i juz heard it wrongly. but, my friend told me someone juz called my name. so, which mean she heard it as well. Odd.. really odd.

since we are still early for this class, we both decide to go to the bookstore, which locate few block from where we were. so we when, but didn't bought anything.

When we came back, i knew the same guy is talking again. the first time, i ignore it. coz i thot i misheard. now, i keep my footstep slow, i look up to the guy and i knew that i don't know him at all.n

so, who would that be??? i feel threathen. if he is a fren of that bullshit, then wat shud i do? the possibility is large. coz i din know any fren who is doing construction. if that was his fren, he might told him where is to find me during that time exactly. i don wan too meet him anymore. mayb i'm too scare to meet him also.

i'm thinking whether i shud tell my bro. but, i had bring too much trouble to him already. but the matter now is, the more i want to be independent from him and cause less trouble to him, the result always on the opposite side. i feel bad for him, i don wan to be a parasite nor a troublemaker, i just want to be his good sister. How could that be so hard to attain??

0 comments: