Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Loneliness

For once,
You were the centre of my life,

Day by day,
Hour by hour,
minute by minutes,
I'm more drown in love.

I need your existence to be alive,
I need your hug to keep me warm,
I need your speech to console my broken heart,
I need your present to feel secure, feel love.

It ends up that,
everything is a lie.
Out of a sudden,
everything become sepia,
I become numb as you were like a stranger to me.

Life without you,
I thought I won't be able to get use to.

It turns out that,
I need you to 'supply' me love.
Plus,
I need you to chase away my loneliness.

I'm glad,
I still have my family members around me.
They are the one who accompany to go through this sorrow path.
I start to replace them into the core of my heart.
I wish I have the courage,
to tell you all that how much I love you all.

What remains now is,
endless pain and sorrow and;
Loneliness....

May I have the strength to defeat it,
standing back to the stage which belong to me;
with Pride.













0 comments: