Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SteambOat for Day 2 of Year 2011

Wow, this s a great day for me as well. Having a steamboat. Well to be more precise, it is organizing a steamboat. I used to sit and home n waitin for my mum to finish cookin for me and call me. But today, it was a bit different. I m in the kitchen. Surprise.

But u still need to purchase the ingredient before u even start cookin right? N here we go, we went to an afternoon market near komtar. N we had brought the fishball worth 70 buck. Wow. It is a lot. N after all the purchasing done in both market as well as tesco, we went bac to the place where we will hav the steamboat. N start preparing.

Still, the fishball was juz nice to feed everyone n make them I would say, 80% full. So we purchase again. Well, a little bit of unplanned purchasing. I was way too stingy while my fren was too ‘da fang’-he din even check the price before he buy a thing. Wow….. I could hardly do that.

Afterall, back in kitchen. It was a busy day in kitchen for me that day. But I din help much with the clearing. My duty was to cook the soap all the while. Haha. Luckily another gal was there, or else the kitchen will be messy like hell. Still, I am a bit guilty as I need to hurried home- I am a modern Cinderella. ^^

Night fall n it’s another end of a day. This is a fun and busy day. Still, I enjoy it. The laughter of all of them who present is a compliment to us ^^

0 comments: