Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 of 2011

Today was a wonderful. What’s more, it’s the start of this year. I sense tat something good would hav happened today. N I juz did as I had expected. Cool!
After all the cleaning in the morning, which was being order by my mum to b done, not so willin to done it thought. I then wen out with my fren, jenny. Initially she juz intend to buy dress for cny. N since my mum wasn’t there, I won dare to buy any dress. Wat if the one I chosen didn’t pass her screening. Then gone case.. but still, I like tat dress =[

Then we still hav time, even after we hav wen to the 3 shoppin mall at the area- pragin, 1st avenue, komtar. Then, we decide to take a detour- round Georgetown with shuttle bus. Since it is free, we had nothing to lose since we had so much time left before dinner. Taking about meal, we did hav a big potion for lunch. The main course was so full.. we both are bloated.

Eventually the bus din follow the usual route that they took. I was curious then. Then wen we r abt to going to komtar, we saw CHING-AY. Wow man, let juz stop n hav a look. We both then stop somewhere near then hav a look. Then, something magically juz happen! The guy ask us to try. Wow. That s something we never try before. So excited! It is fun ^^

We then wen to the rapid mobile to play jenga. See, it is rather normal for us to play jenga. But hav u try play it on a bus? It is so diff. u might feel the shake of the bus mid way wen u r pullin out the block. FUN!

Even til the time of dinner, we both can still feel the pasta we had for our lunch. Still, we wen to Campbell street to hav our dinner. We order 3 thing. N guan lai, some was new try by my fren! We then decide to wen for another food trip in pulau tikus. Awaitin the day! 4 more day to go! HURRAY!!

0 comments: