Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 of 2011-full of excitement

Today was a busy day with a lot of going around. Wen to kao cha in the morning. We went to kek lok si and Georgetown. I actually predicted tat this test run would hav assume a day time duration. Yet, my partners were all very exhausted. Especially miss Q. she had meetin til 5am in the morning. So, I decided to go thru this test run quick. So tat can get back earlier n let her hav more sleep. I was actually lucky that I had plan this test run a little bit by bringing my younger brother around the area before this in the holiday ^^

audition

Today I just came back from an audition. But not as a participant, as a judge indeed. wow, the feelin was so great. N also, I did learn something in return. At least now I know wat r the criteria tat one will look for wen they interview the person. Capability is important, but a lot of people are missing out another thing. Attitude is equivalently important. It represents yourself right in front of me without even having to refer to your intro you had juz written in the paper minutes ago. Impressive isn’t it? Now I get the meaning of wat my lecture told me a year ago. N I am glad. I wasn’t too late to realize these fact. Let juz pray that my incoming interview will be safe and sound. (prayin hard)

0 comments: