Thursday, January 14, 2010

tired semester

This sem is rather tired, as far as i felt. this sem just start for 3 week and now, right now, i'm so exhausted. basically, i only have classes on three days per week but each days schedule is full. N currently, this month calender is full of activities through out the whole month. DIE!!

Yesterday, i went out with my friend. two of them. well. no regret going out at all. i'm rather stress out as i keep thinking of the micoeconomic answer. i felt so stress up when i can't figure out anything from the equation at all. so, i decide to go out with my friend. Actually, we decide it earlier. we are suppose to cancel it as i intend to go for the mccee audition. at last, i didn't go.

it proof to me that my decision to when out with them are right. Plus, I got a free cup of chocolate drink. so nice. haha. thanks to the chocolate with added bit of coffee inside, i manage to find out the answer for the microecon later when i got back home. Add, i borrow another book of 'teng jing shu' from my friend. finally, i finished register for my course elearning online.

When my friend fetch me home, while we are on the way back, i had spoken out what had been trouble me for quite some time. how i struggle among myself and stuff like that. Wow.. i strongly suggest that 3 of us shud have more gathering instead. though we can't have all 5 people to meet up, but 3 of us would be sufficient also.

get back to the point, i found out that there are so many chapter chasing after me. too many books to read from. my god.. haiz... somemore, these lecturer strongly recommend us to keep update with current issue, which mean we have to continuously read newspaper. i didn't used to do it but it seems like i had to start to get use to it now.

well, all the best for this sem. this is all i can say.

0 comments: