Friday, August 9, 2013

Honey

Darling, honey. I knew you read what I wrote that day. And yea, I guess I knew your answer. Off course, I miss the time calling you honey. I missed those time when I can freely call you honey and talked as if there’s no tomorrow over the phone. I missed it. How I wish you could be more ascertain and daring to try to hold my hand again that day when we are walking our way back the playground car park to take the car.

Honey, in life, there is no turning back. Like it or not, we have to keep moving on. What is past is past. And yea, sorry no cure. What’s done is done. Should my letter to you annoyed you, just ignore it. I really don’t have the courage to face you. You keep asked me why do I call you that night. That night, I just want to say sorry for lying to you. That letter is written because my though of telling you the truth is so strong on that morning.

Somehow or rather, I am avoiding you. And you too are hinting me that we are friend again and again. We both pretend nothing happened when we met, going out like usual and chat like we were. But u and I knew, thing weren’t the same anymore. Perhaps you never though this will be happening. Perhaps you are thinking too far ahead. Perhaps you have unfinished relationship at the time. Perhaps, there are just too many perhaps in between. And now, everything was like back to square one, in an odd manner.


It hurts, off course. But don’t worry about me, it will heel. Time is the best medicine of all. I’ll stay strong and move on. Honey, I like you.  

0 comments: