Sunday, May 5, 2013

1758.050513.13

What’s wrong with my country? Could there be any worst scenario than this?? At this current point of time, my friend at the other location of Peninsula is acting as ghost buster catching ghost voter. It is claimed that foreigner are being imported to the polling station buses by buses, and on BN bus. Where is the justice in this country??


Pre-election free meals, vote buying openly, giving voucher in various form, manipulation of media freedom, ghost voter and what’s next?? Is this how a fair election supposed to look like? If you were to search news on our GE, you could have seen commends on foreign land towards our election. It is describe as one of the violence election ever in Malaysia history.

As a responsible citizen, I cast my vote this morning. I read and observe details that I should have noticed when I am in the polling station even before the election. I did this just to avoid ghost voter had the chance to vote using my name again. Isn’t election committee supposed to be bias free???

As I am only able to make it to attend Friday esplanade speech by the opposition party, I went. Reason being I hope to know whether they worthwhile my vote. Despite the many supporters attending, I don’t have a firm reason to vote yet. Even at the point of marking the vote, I doubt who deserve my vote. But now, I knew my decision is correct.

It is advertised that we should be rational when we are exercising our right. But look around and observed what had they done? If there weren’t confident that they would lose the poll, why should they even spend such a big amount just to bribe the citizen? My rational tell me, if they spend RM1 on us, they would make sure they earn RM10 from that. So logically, assuming they are buying a thumbprint with RM6000, they would have want to take back RM60,000.00. Gosh, how much do I need to pay for the taxes?? No wonder our country is in deficit.

My heart is flaming hot, yet I wouldn’t want to write further. Last word, I am disappointed towards current politic scenario.

0 comments: